Forfeitures Of Money, Cars And Other Property – Federal & State

Don’t let the state of Maryland or the federal government simply take your money, cars or
other property without a fight. In the course of many criminal investigations, people suspected of a crime will be forced to forfeit property. It may be that property police or federal government agents suspect that illegal means were used in a transaction or property was purchased with money obtained as a result of committing a crime, such as selling drugs. Money, houses, jewelry, cars and even farm land have been forfeited/taken by the state and federal government.

“10 Best” by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys. Contact me online today for more information about state and federal forfeitures or drug crimes.

In many cases, law enforcement officials had no right to seize the property. Even if they did have the right, an experienced criminal defense attorney may be able to help you recover any property, cars and money that were seized. At the Baltimore, Maryland, law office of Paul R. Kramer, LLC, I have extensive experience helping clients in a variety of forfeiture matters.

Experience In State And Federal Forfeiture Cases

I have been an attorney for over 40 years, including 20 years working as a federal prosecutor. I have a thorough understanding of state and federal forfeiture laws and am prepared to represent you in any forfeiture matter. I am admitted to practice in all Maryland state and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court.

My experience on both sides of these cases allows me to be much more proactive and skilled in the preparation of your case. I will fight aggressively to protect your rights and to see you receive fair treatment under the law, and I will do everything I can to get your money and property returned to you.

Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving Baltimore And The Surrounding Areas

For an honest assessment of your case from an attorney who will commit to providing you with the most effective representation, turn to Paul R. Kramer, LLC. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 410-609-3284.

Contact The Firm