Meet Attorney Paul R. Kramer
When you hire the Baltimore, Maryland based law office of Paul R. Kramer, LLC, you can count on me to fight aggressively to find a solution to your legal concern.
Paul R. Kramer, LLC, focuses primarily on criminal defense in State and Federal courts. Its Principal, Paul R. Kramer, has been practicing criminal law for over 40 years.
He has been in private practice since 1983. Previously, he served as the Deputy United States Attorney for the District of Maryland and was a federal prosecutor for 20 years.
He places a special emphasis on personalized attention to clients’ problems. He is often retained by larger law firms to act as co-counsel to their clients under criminal investigation or indictment or subpoenaed before grand juries. Paul R. Kramer has taught courses and lectured extensively in Criminal Trial Advocacy.
Read more about attorney Paul Kramer by following the link below:
Other Notable Achievements
- “10 Best” by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- “Top Rated Lawyer” in Maryland and D.C. in “Legal Leaders Publication”
- Deputy U.S. Attorney for Maryland (14 years)
- Federal Prosecutor (20 years)Former Federal Public Defender
- Listed in the Legal Network “Top Lawyers in Maryland”
- AV Rating for over 30 years, Martindale Hubbell (Highest rating that can be given)
- Recognized by Rue Ratings as one of “Best Attorneys of America” (Maryland)
- Recognized “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by The National Trial Lawyers
- In Who’s Who in Law, Who’s Who in Government, Who’s Who in America
- President of Baltimore Bar Foundation, (2015-2016)
- Honored by the Federal Bar Association for over 30 years of service and leadership
- Honored by The Bar Association of Baltimore City for “Years of Service to the Legal Profession and the People of the Community”
- Taught Criminal Law and Trial Tactics to Judges and Lawyers
- Former President of the Federal Bar Association of Maryland
- Former National Officer and National Circuit Vice President of the Federal Bar Association
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the Maryland Bar Association
- Former Chair of the Criminal Law Committee, The Bar Association of Baltimore City
- On the Judiciary Committee, The Bar Association of Baltimore City, which recommends attorneys to the Governor for Judgeships
- Former Chairman, Substantive Law Committee on Federal Practice, The Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Former President, Barrister’s Club (Invitation Only Law Club of Judges and Lawyers)
Request A Free Initial Consultation
For experienced representation that you can depend on to help you secure the best possible outcome, turn to Paul R. Kramer, LLC. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 410-609-3284, toll free 800-794-8095 or contact my office online.